DCM Board Meeting
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
538 Foster St, Durham, NC 27701
Call to Order: 6:50pm
Present: Aubrey, Beth, Don, Michael, Pam, Robin, Stephen
1. Approved minutes from March 31, 2009.
2. M&M Committee
- Memorial Day Event
- Website links
- Business shares
- LLC Formation
- Press Release
- Communication with Ownership
3. Location Committee
Three places chosen for market analysis.
4. IT Committee
Online payment on website
5. Finance Committee
- Sprout Loan application
- Two new potential members of Finance Committee
- Committee meetings: Thursday evenings.
- Budget needed with projected expenses.
- OEWD: meeting Wed.
6. Timeline PERT Analysis (Don)
- Location: Market Analysis, Lease, Program, Design, Equipment List and Purchase, Construction, Decor/Signs
- Finance: Capital campaign: List of key contributors;Bank, City, Grants, Memberships, Member loans, Preferred stock, (new market tax credits)
Next meeting: Tuesday, April 14, 2009, 6:45pm at 538 Foster St
You can now become a Durham Central Market Owner via the website. We offer individual ownerships and business ownerships. Become an owner today by filling out the online DCM Ownership form and pay using a secure Paypal connection, and thanks!! If you would prefer, you can also fill out and print the individual ownership form (pdf) or business ownership form (pdf) and mail it in. Follow the instructions on the form.
Durham Central Market
P.O. Box 25216
Durham, NC 27702-5216
The Owner Investment Campaign is ongoing, offering our owners the opportunity to invest in the co-op. Details on your options for investing are available here.
Email your intention to pledge to email@example.com
We'll walk you through the rest. Together we can build something wonderful!
April 12 & 26 - Durham Farmers Market
May 10 & 24 - Durham Farmers Market
Current Amount: 1239